Registration for Learning to Shine in the Dark extended until 1/10/20! - ASRC Resiliency Reader

From: "ASRC Resiliency Reader" <Reader@PROTECTED>
Subject: Registration for Learning to Shine in the Dark extended until 1/10/20! - ASRC Resiliency Reader
Date: January 7th 2020

Learning to Shine in the Dark: Resilience for Survivors & Those Serving Them

With: Michelle Atlas, ASRC Board Member
Dates: Wednesdays, February 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th, 2020
When: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
Where: Attend In-Person (NYC), Join from anywhere by Video conference, or Download Recordings afterwards.

We wish to announce that registration for this live and virtual short course has been extended until January 10.

From Darkness to Diamonds sparkler graphic

The Invitation

Want to Learn How to Shine in the Dark?

Whether change has arrived as an unanticipated external event, such as a job loss, a relationship ending, a death, illness, or natural disaster, or you are heeding a call from deep within to create a change, this course will help you mine the diamonds in the darkness, so you can use tough times as a gateway to a richer, more meaningful and ultimately vibrant life.

Join Michelle Atlas to Explore:

  • What resilience is, and how to move from surviving to thriving
  • The value of pain and what happens when we do not grieve
  • The five levels of resilience
  • The power of faith, curiosity, embodiment and self-love to transfigure us through tough times, beyond anything we could imagine

Registration ends Friday, January 10, 2020.

Learn More and Register Here

You can join live or via livestream.

For questions, reach out to Michelle@PROTECTED

Michelle Atlas
Michelle Atlas

I hope to meet you there.  ~ Michelle

Meet Michelle Atlas

Michelle Atlas empowers people to free themselves of everything that is not them and reclaim their self-trust and intuition, so they can use life's passages to create change they never thought possible. Through multiple traumas and a lifetime commitment to healing, transformation, and spirituality, Michelle has learned firsthand how to use every experience as an asset. As a coach, speaker, and writer, she brings a rare depth and presence. Michelle is an ICF Professional Certified Coach and Mentor Coach, a certified resiliency facilitator, and resiliency certification mentor, a Newfield Certified Coach, a Sacred Money Archetypes Certified Coach, and a wedding and sacred ceremony officiant. She coaches and speaks internationally on the psychology of money and living resiliently.

ASRC contact information
The Resiliency Reader is published by the Al Siebert Resiliency Center and Practical Psychology Press.
You may contact us at Practical Psychology Press, PO Box 535, Portland, OR 97207-0535 USA, or 1-503-289-3295 x2
Reader@PROTECTED

Newsletter subscription info
You may subscribe, unsubscribe, or change your subscription information at anytime here:
https://resiliencycenter.com/resiliency-reader-enewsletter-information/

Unsubscribe Automatically:

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Thank you for your interest in the Al Siebert Resiliency Center Resiliency Reader eMail list!

Our mission is to present information on all facets of resiliency. We will bring you information on books, events, research, and musings about how to develop your own resiliency and foster resiliency in others. Our contributors begin with the Al Siebert Resiliency Center staff and include our Certified Resiliency Facilitators (aka "Resilitators"), resiliency experts, and guests. We hope to encourage discussion and participation! Sometimes we'll ask you a research question.

Any inquiries or replies should be directed to Reader@resiliencycenter.com.

Thank you!

Al Siebert Resiliency Center Staff

Privacy Policy:

Privacy

Neither Practical Psychology Press nor Al Siebert Resiliency Center will sell, rent, or release any information about the customers and clients of ANY of our family of websites to anyone unless explicitly requested, allowed, or legally required to do so -- and only with prejudice. We take our responsibility to privacy very seriously.

OPT IN e-mail list: Due to 2003 legislation, we now are adding to our mailing list only the names of persons who actively "opt in" to our Al Siebert Resiliency Center e-mail list. Before late 2004, if you sent us e-mail or ordered from us, we may have put you on our e-mail list named THRIVEline at the time.

We send about one message a quarter that centers on resiliency information. If you would like to be removed from our list, reply directly to the e-mail you receive from us, or go to our contact page and unsubscribe:

http://resiliencycenter.com/contact

Please note we make every attempt to honor your removal request, however, sometimes our mailing has been forwarded to you by others beyond our control, which means that while YOUR e-mail does not reside on our master list, it is being sent to you by someone who DOES reside our master list. You must contact that person personally. We are unable to control what happens to the mailing once it has left us!

Visit the Resiliency Reader issue index

The Resiliency Center logo: return to home page Home | Articles | Stories | Resources | Certification | Contact

© Al Siebert Resiliency Center
ResiliencyCenter.com